Lindy-Hop in Nürnberg und Erlangen

Text archives Help

Lindy-Hop Erlangen: Fwd: Liverpool Lindy

  • From: lindy-erlangen AT lists.franken.de
  • To: "Verteiler " <lindy-erlangen AT lists.franken.de>
  • Subject: Lindy-Hop Erlangen: Fwd: Liverpool Lindy
  • Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 21:46:39 +0200

Hallo Ihr Lieben,

anbei eine Einladung zu einem Swing-Workshop in GB - wo immer die meine
e-Mail herhaben!

Vielleicht ist das ja was für den einen oder anderen Kurzentschlossenen von
Euch!

Lieber Gruß

Andrea

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp191.com/zrpSsA

ROCK BOTTOMS: Liverpool Lindy Festival

25TH TO 28TH SEPTEMBER 2009 - LIVERPOOL

2 full days of workshops and 3 nights dancing

BOOKING FORM ON WEBSITE WWW.ROCKBOTTOMS.COM (
HTTP://WWW.ROCKBOTTOMS.COM )

only 3 weeks to go, so you must act fast

**SORRY, NO BOOKINGS FROM LADIES UNLESS BALANCED BY MALE BOOKINGS **

Come and Join Us

Join us for a fabulous weekend of Lindy Hop. 3 nights with the best
DJs we can find. 2 days with today's top teachers. 1 super weekend of
fun, frolics & dancing! We have high expectations of all teacher
cabarets - not to be missed!

Top Teachers

Offering workshops at 4 levels of Lindy, we have Hasse &Marie,
Daniel & Sandra, Dax & Alice, Max & Annie, Andy& Rena, Gary & Sara.

Liverpool

Your package includes 3 nights accommodation in the historic
Adelphi hotel in the heart of Liverpool. Why not stay an extra night
or two and see more of this historic city. Hotel, food and dancing all
for only £219.

The Big Night

On the Saturday night we will be having a big party with a wicked
Teacher's Cabaret & 2 rooms of fab music playing through till 3am.
Everyone gets dressed up for this & it really is impressive. As the
hotel dates back to the 1920s, the theme for this Big Night is
"Gangsters& Molls"

WWW.ROCKBOTTOMS.COM