Lindy-Hop in Nürnberg und Erlangen

Text archives Help

That Cotton Club - change of time

  • From: "Mia" <mia AT thatswing.de>
  • To: <lindy-erlangen AT lists.franken.de>
  • Subject: That Cotton Club - change of time
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 22:42:51 +0200

Hi there,

just want to inform you shortly: due to the football world cup this Sunday our That Cotton Club on Sun. 17.06. will start this time later than usual – we will start at 19:00 and end at 22:30 in Kofferfabrik Fürth.

Also the one in July will be cancelled also because the venue is occupied for public viewing then.

After the summer break we will continue on Sep 4th at E-Werk Erlangen and on Sep 16th in Kofferfabrik Fürth.

Please refer to our calendar: http://www.thatswing.de/events/

Swinging regards,

Mia

Subscribe or Unsubscribe this distribution list