RSPlib Discussions

Text archives Help

[RSPlib-Discusssion] Anyone knows of a SIP/IAX server utilising RSerPool/RSPlib?

  • From: Martin Kirch Dige <mdige AT es.aau.dk>
  • To: rsplib-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [RSPlib-Discusssion] Anyone knows of a SIP/IAX server utilising RSerPool/RSPlib?
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 13:23:53 +0200

Hi everyone

I have succesfully installed RSPlib and made a simple client/server example application to get to know RSPlib better. My end goal is to have VoIP system which uses the RSerPool framework for all types of communication, e.g SIP messages, RTP streams etc.

The reason I am interested in such a system is due to a university project with focus on high reliability/availability requirements why RSPLib certainly seems very promising. My original plan was to "patch up" the asterisk VoIP server so that it would use RSPlib.

However due to time-constraints I was wondering whether someone else already has some kind om VoIP server which utilises RSPlib. If anyone knows of such or similar implementation please let me know. Asterisk consists of several thousand lines of code so patching it up will probably not be an easy task.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated - thanks in advance.

Best regards

Martin Kirch Dige, Aalborg University
Sigrid Undsets Vej 106 A
DK-9220 Aalborg Øst
Denmark
mdige AT es.aau.dk

  • [RSPlib-Discusssion] Anyone knows of a SIP/IAX server utilising RSerPool/RSPlib?, Martin Kirch Dige, 04/22/2009