RSPlib Discussions

Text archives Help

[RSPlib-Discusssion] Call for Participation: PAMS 2013

  • From: Thomas Dreibholz <dreibh AT iem.uni-due.de>
  • To: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de, rsplib-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [RSPlib-Discusssion] Call for Participation: PAMS 2013
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 22:11:13 +0100

[Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message.]

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

We cordially invite you to join us at:

The 3rd International Workshop on Protocols and Applications with
Multi-Homing Support (PAMS 2013)
In conjunction with the 27th IEEE International Conference on
Advanced Information Networking and Applications (AINA 2013)
Barcelona, Spain, March 27, 2013
http://simula.no/pams2013

The intent of our workshop is to bring together people from research and
industry, in order to provide a discussion forum for state-of-the-art topics
related to multi-homing on Network, Transport, Session and Application Layers.

Further details are available at:
http://simula.no/pams2013

We are looking forward to see you in Barcelona!

The PAMS 2013 Chairs

  • [RSPlib-Discusssion] Call for Participation: PAMS 2013, Thomas Dreibholz, 02/12/2013