SCTP Announcement List

Text archives Help

[SCTP-Announce] Version 0.10.0 available

  • From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: <announce AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Announce] Version 0.10.0 available
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 23:17:18 +0100

Folks,

the new version is available. New features:
- some bug fixes
- the code handles now multiple SCTP engines
- a new documentation available if you have doc++

Plans for the near future (two - three weeks):
- provide some example server, client and combined server client examples
making use of the multiple SCTP engine feature.
- provide a library version of the SCTP implementation. You can then
write examples like the given ones and link the library.

This will result in sctp-1.0.0 !

We publish this code now (without the examples) to give you
the possibility to play with the code.

After that we will provide support for the SCTP extension drafts:
- Adding and removing of IP-addresses
- per stream flow control

Happy SCTPing

e-mail: