SCTP Announcement List

Text archives Help

[SCTP-Announce] sctplib-1.0.0-pre19 available

  • From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: announce AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Announce] sctplib-1.0.0-pre19 available
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 23:04:49 +0200

Dear all,

sctplib-1.0.0-pre19 ist available at http://www.sctp.de/download.html.
We have changed the structure of the distribution. The sctplib-1.0.0-pre19
contains only the callback API based SCTP implementation and the demo programs.
The socket API and the sctpd are not included anymore. We will release the
socketAPI as a separate library soon. This allows us to update the socketAPI
quite fast when bugs are reported. We can not support the sctpd anymore.

The 19th prerelease contains no new functionality but a lot of bug fixes. I
would like to thank all users who reported bugs to us. This makes the
implementation much better. Please continue to report all bugs you find.

Happy SCTPing
Michael

  • [SCTP-Announce] sctplib-1.0.0-pre19 available, Michael Tüxen, 08/17/2002