[SCTP-Discussion] Re: SCTP

  • From: Andreas Jungmaier <ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>
  • To: Pocuca Sergej <sergej.pocuca AT SIEMENS.HR>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Re: SCTP
  • Date: Thu Oct 5 11:32:02 2000

Thus spake Pocuca Sergej
(sergej.pocuca AT SIEMENS.HR):

> Hallo!
>
> I am new with SCTP and I compiled sctp tool but I don't know how to test
> (use) this tool. Is there somewhere documentation about using SCTP tool? How
> can I establish association between two machines? What switches should I use
> to test this tool?

Hi,

for a first start you should look at the subdirectory
sctp/html, where you will find a bit of documentation about the
program. The actual application is in mini-ulp.c/.h and main.c,
or at least the part of the program that uses the sctp primitives.

Switches do not really matter, for a testing scenario two
machines connected by a crossover network cable are sufficient.

Also, you might want to subscribe to the sctp discussion list,
which can be done from http://www.sctp.de/
as there will be all sorts of common problems discussed (and
I will need to write answers only once, ideally :-).

Regards,

Andreas

"Use the Source, Luke !" -- Yoda
Andreas Jungmaier, Dipl.-Ing.
University of Essen -- Computer Networking Technology Group
Tel.: +49 (0201) 183-7636 email:
ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de
http://www.exp-math.uni-essen.de/~ajung/
see http://www.exp-math.uni-essen.de/~ajung/pubring.asc for PGP public key

  • [SCTP-Discussion] Re: SCTP, Andreas Jungmaier, 10/05/2000