[SCTP-Discussion] RE: [SCTP-Announce] Version 0.10.0 available

  • From: Tuexen Michael <Michael.Tuexen AT icn.siemens.de>
  • To: "'Randall R. Stewart'" <randall AT stewart.chicago.il.us>, "'discussion AT sctp.de'" <discussion AT sctp.de>, Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] RE: [SCTP-Announce] Version 0.10.0 available
  • Date: Fri Jan 12 18:39:01 2001

Dear all,
see my comments below. Please note, that you should use the discussion list
for any discussion. Thank you very much in advance!

Michael Tüxen Tel.: +49 89 722 47210
Siemens AG Fax: +49 89 722 48212
ICN WN CS SEN 51 E-mail:
Michael.Tuexen AT icn.siemens.de

[Tuexen Michael] I mean having more than oner server running in one
UNIX process, for example. I think SCTP endpoint would be the correct
term.
One coming example will be an echo and discard server.
> ... I have got the rel-req stuff done (updated formats) and
> am working on the add / delete... it is harder than I thought...
[Tuexen Michael] Hmm.
> I still have not had time to look at the code.. I guess that is
> good so I can hold off and await the 1.0 code :)
[Tuexen Michael] Jupp.