AW: [SCTP-Discussion] Comments on Update on API definition (sctp. h)

  • From: Held Martin ICM N MC MI E 6 <Martin.Held AT icn.siemens.de>
  • To: "'discussion AT sctp.de'" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: AW: [SCTP-Discussion] Comments on Update on API definition (sctp. h)
  • Date: Wed Feb 28 17:19:01 2001

Hi Michael, Hi Andreas,

two more comments on the new API:
Could you please provide #defines for the values of path_state,
association_state (etc.?)

Using the UDP socket, how would you send back a response to a received
message?
I think, besides the source address we need the source port in the
Socket_callback_function.
Actually, it would be nice to have a sending function which takes exactly
the same parameters as destination, as the ones received in
Socket_callback_function as source.

looking forward to linking SCTP-1.0
Martin