RE: [SCTP-Discussion] pls suggest

  • From: Tuexen Michael <Michael.Tuexen AT icn.siemens.de>
  • To: "'discussion AT sctp.de'" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: RE: [SCTP-Discussion] pls suggest
  • Date: Mon Mar 12 16:03:01 2001

See my comments below.

Michael Tuexen Tel.: +49 89 722 47210
Siemens AG Fax: +49 89 722 48212
ICN WN CS SE 51 E-mail:
Michael.Tuexen AT icn.siemens.de

[Tuexen Michael] The difference should be a good guess of what the
receiver will
accept, right? The receiver announced a bufferspace but can not know
what is in flight.

> (2)Is there any sepatate draft which explains the concept of streaming i.e
> as to how the receiver going to keep track of stream ID & sequence for that
> stream.
[Tuexen Michael] It described in RFC 2960.

> Thanks
>
> nahar

  • [SCTP-Discussion] pls suggest, Virendra K. Nahar, 03/12/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: [SCTP-Discussion] pls suggest, Tuexen Michael, 03/12/2001