[SCTP-Discussion] Segmentation faults

  • From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Segmentation faults
  • Date: Tue Apr 3 22:14:01 2001

Dear all,

we are just debugging the implementation with segmentation faults
having high priority.

So if you encounter please send an bug report to
discussion AT sctp.de
as soon as possible! Please include a description what sctp functions
you use and which combination results in a segmentation fault.
We will try to reproduce and fix it.

The next release will be send out if we do not know about further
segmentation faults. We will do also some testing with the demo
applications we are providing to find more bugs.

Please keep in mind that we now have a quite flexible API an it is
impossible for us to test all combinations of the usage of the API
functions. So chances are good, that you are the first using this
or that API function.

Happy SCTPing

e-mail:
Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de

  • [SCTP-Discussion] Segmentation faults, Michael Tüxen, 04/03/2001