[SCTP-Discussion] Segmentation fault

  • From: Olbort Regina <Regina.Olbort AT icn.siemens.de>
  • To: "'discussion AT sctp.de'" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Segmentation fault
  • Date: Wed Apr 4 16:03:01 2001

Hi Michael and Andreas,

I had a segmentation fault under the following condition:

The first time I tried to start the echo_server I typed only "echo_server".
The program started, but aborted with "Segmentation fault".
By debugging there were the following messages:

86 }
(gdb)
main (argc=1, argv=0xbffff874) at echo_server.c:274
274 sctpInstance = sctp_registerInstance(ECHO_PORT,
(gdb)
281 while (sctp_eventLoop() >= 0);
(gdb)

DLL_IsListEmpty (list=0x0) at dll_main.c:136
136 if (list->head == NULL || list->tail == NULL)
(gdb)

Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
The program no longer exists.
in more successful way ... ;-) ).

Best regards
Regina