[SCTP-Discussion] SCTP implementation

  • From: "PRASHANT PAI" <prashant.pai AT wipro.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP implementation
  • Date: Sat Apr 14 21:03:01 2001

Hi !

I am new user of SCTP. I was been trying out the sctp download from your
site.

Currently I have one SIP-T (SIP for Telephony) Tool over UDP, which I
need to port it on SCTP.

The current UDP socket implementation uses just 4 APIs viz.
1. socket
2. bind
3. recvfrom
4. sendto

How do I utilize the same functionality using SCTP , without modifying
the existing interface to the UDP sockets. Or incase if I need to do ,
how can I utilize the SCTP stack in my code.

Waiting for an urgent response.

Regards

Prashant
begin:vcard
n:Pai;Prashant
tel;cell:9845170763
tel;home:+91-22-5378725
tel;work:+91-80-5538301 extn 2061
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.wiproindia.com
org:Wipro Technologies;Telecom & Inter-Networking Solutions
version:2.1
email;internet:prashant.pai AT wipro.com
title:Systems Manager
note:The World's First Software Services SEI CMM Level 5 Company
adr;quoted-printable:;;K-312=0D=0A5th Block=0D=0AKoramangala;Bangalore;Karnataka;560095;India
fn:Prashant Pai
end:vcard