Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP code in solaris

  • From: Tomas Kukosa <tomas.kukosa AT anfdata.cz>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP code in solaris
  • Date: Thu Apr 26 08:54:01 2001

Hi,
timerXXX macros are defined in <sys/time.h> on the Linux. In the
SCTPlib some of them are defined in the "timer_list.h" for SOLARIS. But
not all of necessary macros are defined there. It should work properly
with attached code fragment.
You are right, g_list functions are part of glib. You can find glib
source (glib-1.2.10.tar.gz) on the www.gtk.org site.

Regards,
Tom

-------------- fragment of "timer_list.h" -----------------------
#if defined(SOLARIS) || defined(VXWORKS)

#define timerclear(tvp) ((tvp)->tv_sec = (tvp)->tv_usec = 0)

#define timercmp(a, b, CMP)
\
(((a)->tv_sec == (b)->tv_sec) ?
\