[SCTP-Discussion] chunk bundling

  • From: kusum <kusum AT india.mercurykr.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] chunk bundling
  • Date: Wed Jun 20 10:53:01 2001

Hi! all,
I am fresher for SCTP.I am facing some problems in understanding some of
facts.
I can't understand on what basis we should bundle the chunks. In some case it
has
been specified like cookieecho chunk can be bundled with data only, cookie
ack can
be bundled with data and sack chunks but for some cases its not clear.can be
bundle abort and error mesages with any chunk even with cookieecho and
cookieack.....
Can we bundled chunks of different streams together in one SCTP packet.
regards.....
kk