RE: [SCTP-Discussion] problem with error_log

  • From: Tuexen Michael <Michael.Tuexen AT icn.siemens.de>
  • To: "'discussion AT sctp.de'" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: RE: [SCTP-Discussion] problem with error_log
  • Date: Fri Jun 29 15:14:01 2001

Hi Martin,

there seems to be problems with the IPv6 API. There is an old
and a new one. We are still using the old one. Therefore the code
does not support the new one. The KAME stack uses the new one.

Some guys are porting it to Solaris 8, which also does not support
the old API. Their changes will be included in a future release.

Hope that helps,

Michael

Michael Tuexen Tel.: +49 89 722 47210
Siemens AG Fax: +49 89 722 48212