Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctp protocol numbers

  • From: Mark Oldham <marko AT slayer.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctp protocol numbers
  • Date: Mon Jul 16 19:33:01 2001

Hi Michael,

Thanks very much, for the IP Protocol number.
I need to know the mac one as well because my client wants to generate
Pdus where he has corrupted data, as well as good messages (we'll use
the API for these),
as low as the MAC level, I open a RAW_SOCKET and just write data from a
hex file for these ones but still need the protocol number at the MAC
level.

Cheers

Marko