[SCTP-Discussion] (no subject)

  • From: Sébastien Edel <s.edel AT nmg.fr>
  • To: "SCTP mailing list" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] (no subject)
  • Date: Mon Jul 30 11:26:02 2001

Hello

I'm using our two applications terminal.c and discard_server.c

When I run the terminal, the discard_server receives the comm up notif and
becomes in state 3 SCTP_ESTABLISHED

But the terminal recieves the comm lost notif and stoppes.

In the comm lost notif Callback function :

the assocID is 134728864,
the return of getAssocStatus is 65535,
and the comm lost status (using verbose) is 3221221932.
I don't understand this value ???

I searched to explain what happen but I didn't find anything

Could you Help me please

S.Edel