[SCTP-Discussion] Running multiple SCTP instances on same machine?

  • From: "Mohammed P.A Ashraf " <ashraf.mohammed AT lycos.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Running multiple SCTP instances on same machine?
  • Date: Thu Aug 16 11:58:02 2001

Hi,
I would like to know, wheather its possible to run two application*
which uses sctplib* ( let say test_tool) on the same machine one as a client
and other as server..
When I ran(test_tool) both on the same machine connection didn't come up. Is
it because both the applications (using sctplib ) , creates a raw socket for
IP datagram with protocol Id 132?

thanks for an answer,
Mohd. Ashraf

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!