RE: [SCTP-Discussion] Running multiple SCTP instances on same mac hine?

  • From: Tuexen Michael <Michael.Tuexen AT icn.siemens.de>
  • To: "'discussion AT sctp.de'" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: RE: [SCTP-Discussion] Running multiple SCTP instances on same mac hine?
  • Date: Thu Aug 16 12:48:00 2001

Dear all,

if I try to connect to a not existing server on local host
I would expect to receive an ABORT. So I think we should
not do anything special here.

Something I have never tried: You can run the client and server in the
same process and do local host communication. That is something we should
test...

Michael Tuexen Tel.: +49 89 722 47210
Siemens AG Fax: +49 89 722 48212
ICN WN CS SE 5 E-mail: