RE: [SCTP-Discussion] version pre 14

  • From: Tuexen Michael <Michael.Tuexen AT icn.siemens.de>
  • To: "'discussion AT sctp.de'" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: RE: [SCTP-Discussion] version pre 14
  • Date: Wed Aug 22 13:46:01 2001

Dear Sebastian,

the version you can get from the http://www.sctp.de
webiste is the 14th prerelease version. If it is good,
well, we will see...

Just use
tar xvfz sctplib-1.0.0-pre14.tar.gz
and you get a new directory
sctplib-1.0.0-pre14

cd into that and type
./configure
or
./configure --enable-sctpd
or
./configure --enable-socketapi
or
./configure --enable-sctpd --enable-socketapi
or
After that use make (or gmake under FreeBSD) and you
have the new version.

If you have further comments do not hesitate to contact me.

Happy SCTPing
Michael

Michael Tuexen Tel.: +49 89 722 47210
Siemens AG Fax: +49 89 722 48212