[SCTP-Discussion] I am a New User.....

  • From: Dilip <dilris AT yahoo.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] I am a New User.....
  • Date: Thu Sep 6 17:40:01 2001

Hi Everybody

I am new to SCTP and am going through the SCTP as a
users (cli/srv programmer) prospective.

I installed the latest relesase to my LINUX machine.
I am trying to make the socketapi_samples

but am not able to compile it..

THERE was a
CXX=
line in the makefile(in socketapi folder) which I
changed to
CXX= gcc

and that enabled me to make the libsctpsocket.a

BUT now when I am executing make in the
socket_programs folder
IT doesnt work.. it gives me a lot of errors
e.g error
-------------
../socketapi/libsctpsocket.a(sctpsocketmaster.o): In
function
`Coral::SCTPSocketMaster::associationGarbageCollection(unsigned
int, bool)':
sctpsocketmaster.o(.text+0x49f): undefined reference
to `Coral::SCTPSocketMaster::ClosingAssociations'
sctpsocketmaster.o(.text+0x4b3): undefined reference
to `Coral::SCTPSocketMaster::ClosingAssociations'
sctpsocketmaster.o(.text+0x530): undefined reference
to `Coral::SCTPSocketMaster::ClosingAssociations'
sctpsocketmaster.o(.text+0x543): undefined reference
to `Coral::SCTPSocketMaster::ClosingSockets'
sctpsocketmaster.o(.text+0x55f): undefined reference
to `Coral::SCTPSocketMaster::ClosingSockets'
sctpsocketmaster.o(.text+0x58d): undefined reference
to `Coral::SCTPSocketMaster::ClosingAssociations'
sctpsocketmaster.o(.text+0x5a7): undefined reference
to `Coral::SCTPSocketMaster::ClosingAssociations'
sctpsocketmaster.o(.text+0x616): undefined reference
to `Coral::SCTPSocketMaster::ClosingSockets'

SO can anyone tell me what could be the problem.

Thanks
Dilip

=====
Live For Today & not for Tomorrow...