Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Information about SCTP code for windows platform.

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Information about SCTP code for windows platform.
  • Date: Fri Nov 2 10:52:00 2001

Dear Sunil Raina,

I know some people which have our SCTP lib running on windows with minor
modifications. But no user was able to submit the changes to be included
in the main distribution.

The problems are (if I remember it correctly):
- different header files
- some POSIX/non POSIX stuff

SO to get it running, simply integrate the source files in a project of your
favorite development environment and try to get the sources compiled. But we
can not provide any help, because we do not have computers with the necessary
software.

Maybe someone else one the list can provide more help?