Re: [SCTP-Discussion] hi

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] hi
  • Date: Fri Nov 9 19:07:01 2001

Dear All,

as Amish pointed out you can find information about SCTP at the
given websites.

If you are looking for documentation of the SCTP implementation available
at www.sctp.de you will find that information as part of the distribution.

You will also find links to other SCTP implementations on the www.sctp.de.
The docuementation of that implementations is probably also part of that
implementations.