Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctp_registerUdpCallback

  • From: "Michael Mueller" <bhu5nji AT yahoo.com>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctp_registerUdpCallback
  • Date: Thu Nov 15 22:07:01 2001

Hi Andreas,

Will it be possible to control and use more than one association in
the sctplib instance in the sctpd?

If so, does that mean there is a new sctpd protocol wrapper for
datagrams exchanged between the user app and the sctpd to
differentiate between datagrams belonging to different associations?

Could I get a peak at the upcoming documentation for sctpd?

Michael