Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctp on vxWorks

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctp on vxWorks
  • Date: Thu Dec 6 20:52:00 2001

Dear Derek,

thank you very much for your information. Andreas, could you fix that
line of code. Seems to be very strange.

Please send us the modification for VxWorks. We will include these
modifications. It would be very good for us, if the prototype also
runs under VxWorks.

Best regards and thank you again
Michael