Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Relation between Interface Id's and AS

  • From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <bidulock AT openss7.org>
  • To: Sundaresan M <sundarem AT future.futsoft.com>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Relation between Interface Id's and AS
  • Date: Thu Dec 27 11:02:00 2001
  • Dsn-notification-to: <bidulock AT openss7.org>

Hari,

An AS can consist of one or more interfaces, each with an Interface
Identifier. This permits a AS to represent more than one interface.
The same is true for M2UA.

--brian

--
Brian F. G. Bidulock ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
bidulock AT openss7.org