[SCTP-Discussion] Application

  • From: "kedarsovani" <kedarsovani AT indiatimes.com>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Application
  • Date: Wed Feb 20 12:47:02 2002

       I am working on an SCTP implementation of my own as a part of my academic project. I have nearly completed it. I am thinking of some applications which i can use to demonstrate the features. Basically i am focussing more on the performance gains as compared to TCP.

       I have done this with the GPL. Can anybody help.

       Any application who's implementation is available or one which needs to be implemented may do.

      Anyone building an apllication under GPL ? May i use your code ?

regards

KS.