[SCTP-Discussion] delete_closeassoc in SCTP script

  • From: Wei Lin <linfree2000 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] delete_closeassoc in SCTP script
  • Date: Mon Mar 4 06:27:01 2002

All,

I tried delete_closeassoc in SCTP scripts, but it
always complained that the association is open even I
put delete_closeassoc after shutdown the association.

Is there anybody know the reason? and I also checked
the code, shutdown called scu_shutdown, but
delete_closeassoc is called inside
completeshutdownNotif, what is difference between
shutdown and delete_closeasso?

thanks,

Iris