Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctptest not working with IPv6 addresses

  • From: Andreas Jungmaier <jungmaier AT web.de>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctptest not working with IPv6 addresses
  • Date: Wed Mar 6 20:42:01 2002

David,

thanks for posting this. I promise to include the text in one of
our next releases in the documentation accompanying our distribution,
if I may.

Folks, please note that the test_tool is currently not fully
maintained, as it was submitted sometime ago, and *sort of*
adapted along with the newer releases.

If you don't like that, or want to add functionality to a program,
please send me patches that apply cleanly to the latest release of
sctplib.

Regards,

Andreas