Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP Socket API for Release Association

  • From: Andreas Jungmaier <ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de, "rkgupta" <rkgupta AT mahindrabt.com>, <dreibh AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>
  • Cc: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP Socket API for Release Association
  • Date: Tue Apr 2 10:57:00 2002

Rajesh,

Thomas may be offline for a few days because he is on
vacation. So I try to answer some of your questions...
We pretty much tried to implement the socket API as it
is described in the documents
draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket-0{2|3}.txt, so that is
recommended reading...
For details about the socket class you will have to dig into that
by yourself, as I do not know more about that than you
do...

Regards,
Andreas