Re: [SCTP-Discussion] socket::shutdown()

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Cc: Torbjorn Andersson <tora AT tora-pc.cs.kau.se>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] socket::shutdown()
  • Date: Fri Apr 26 18:52:01 2002

Dear Torbjorn,

I do nt know bout the C++ based stuff, but during tests for the release of
pre18 there where some bugs in the recvmsg function call and the handling of
the association shutdown initiated by the peer.

You should receive a shutdown notification if you have enabled it. The recvmsg
will after that return with value 0 meaning EOF. But this is not working in pre17.