[SCTP-Discussion] I'm not retrieving a shutdown_complete notif

  • From: Torbjorn Andersson <tora AT tora-pc.cs.kau.se>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] I'm not retrieving a shutdown_complete notif
  • Date: Tue Apr 30 11:42:01 2002

Hi all.

i'm calling socket::shutdown with SHUT_RDWR. Then I wait for shutdown
complete, by calling socket::recvMsg(), to ensure that all data is
transfered.
Now this notification don't arrive to me. Though a shutdown complete have
arrived to my computer, ethereal my friend.

What do you "Masters" have to say about this. Do I do something wrong ?

I'm using pre17 by the way on a i386-Redhat-7.1

/Torbjörn