[SCTP-Discussion] Can two or more SCTP associations be established by one host?

  • From: Masaki Tamura <m_tamu AT ncos.nec.co.jp>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Can two or more SCTP associations be established by one host?
  • Date: Fri May 24 12:12:02 2002

Hello.

I want establish SCTP associations between one host and many host.

Can two or more SCTP associations be established by one host?

[fig1] is my Examination environment.
host1 has two NIC, I want establish SCTP associations between host1 and
host2,host3 at the same time.
host1 to host2 SCTP associations is establish.
but host1 to host3 SCTP associations is not establish.
Are these phenomenons Specification of SCTP?

----- [fig1] ---------------------------

subnetmask(255.0.0.0)
+-----+ +-----+
| |10.1.158.60----10.1.86.129|host2|