Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctplib with GLib 2.0.1

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Cc: "Chang Jin-woong" <jwjang AT telcoware.com>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctplib with GLib 2.0.1
  • Date: Mon May 27 23:02:01 2002

Dear all,

there are no benefits in using glib 2.x for the sctplib as far as I see.
Please correct me, if I'm wrong.

I'm not sure if you can have installed both version on a system and there
are a number of applications which have not been ported to glib 2.x, ethereal
for example.

So in the near future we will still continue to use glib 1.2.x.