Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctplib-1.0.0-pre18 available

  • From: <ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctplib-1.0.0-pre18 available
  • Date: Wed May 29 14:52:00 2002

Dear Hideki, dear all,

> Is not the license of libsctpd.a changed to LGPL from GPL?

That is not currently planned. As a matter of fact, since the SCTPd
part is not developed much more, it will probably be dropped from
the distribution.

Also, we have planned a re-organization of our distribution, so that
the sctplib (plus programs) and socketapi (plus programs) will be split
and can be developed more independently of each other.

Other programs will be split of, too, and may be distributed independently
of the base libraries. These may then be continued, or not...

Expect this for the next release...

Best regards,
Andreas

Dipl.-Ing. Andreas Jungma