Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Problems installing

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Cc: "Oon Heok Kee" <oonheokkee78 AT hotmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Problems installing
  • Date: Fri May 31 22:47:00 2002

Hello,

this mailing list supports the SCTP implementation available from
http://www.sctp.de. It seams that you are using a different one,
the one from OpenSS7. Please contact them for support.

On Friday, May 31, 2002, at 11:43 AM, Oon Heok Kee wrote:

Hi,

I will be doing my Honours Year Project on SCTP, an evaluation study of the protocol. The test platform will be on Linux.

When I am trying to install the protocol on my PC (by typing "make" in the sctp folder), it gives an error message that says:

"OpenSS7 STREAMS Configuration Script LiS STREAMS must be installed to
correctly compile, install and run this version of the OpenSS7 package. LiS STREAMS normally installs in the directory /usr/src/LiS. This directory does not exist on your system. Please provide the root location of your LiS installation or type 'q' to quit.

/usr/src/LiS/include/sys/stropts.h does not exist, please enter
location of LiS directory (or q to quit): "

How do I overcome this problem? Thank you for your help!

Oon, Heok Kee