Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctplib on Mac OS X

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Cc: Magnus Ahltorp <ahltorp AT nada.kth.se>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctplib on Mac OS X
  • Date: Sun Jun 23 10:47:01 2002

Dear Magnus,

welcome to the MacOS X users of the sctplib.

The glib is really needed. To install it do the following

- download ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/v1.2/glib-1.2.10.tar.gz
- tar xvfz glib-1.2.10.tar.gz
- cd glib-1.2.10
- cp /usr/share/libtool/config.* .
- ./configure
- make
- sudo make install

The only 'unusual' command is the cp one which replaces config.sub and
config.guess with more recent ones. These know about MacOS X.

After that you can compile the sctplib. Please use
./configure --disable-ipv6
for compiling the sctplib. In the next version of MacOS X this is no
longer necessary and IPv6 is working.

Please subscribe to the discussion mailing list.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.