Re: [SCTP-Discussion] ./configure script

  • From: Phillip Conrad <conrad AT acm.org>
  • To: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] ./configure script
  • Date: Fri Jul 26 23:52:00 2002

At 11:21 PM 7/25/2002 +0200, Michael Tuexen wrote:
Does this mean that you are testing the sctplib on a Windows machine? If you get it up and running, please send the patches.

I was going to try, but I've given up. The situation with glib and cygwin seems to be a quagmire:
* glib is already there (or at least partially already there) under cygwin,
but the sctplib files don't seem to think so, rightly or wrongly.
* the precompiled versions of glib for Win32 aren't for use with cygwin
* the glib distribution doesn't compile cleanly under cygwin (even after reading
the README.win32) and debugging this seems to be a rathole.

If anyone else gets it running, please post some advice to the list!

Thanks,
Phill