RE: [SCTP-Discussion] More than one SCTP process on one machine

  • From: Tuexen Michael <michael.tuexen AT siemens.com>
  • To: "'Klein, Thorsten'" <thorsten.klein AT convergys.com>, "'discussion AT sctp.de'" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: RE: [SCTP-Discussion] More than one SCTP process on one machine
  • Date: Wed Oct 16 12:12:02 2002

Thorsten,

this is not recommended, but you can do that by disabling
the OOTB handling. The user of the sctplib is responsable for
the port handling.

Have a look at the examples in sctplib/programs/ to
see how it works.

In the past we had the sctpd stuff for exactly that purpose but
the original developers do not support it anymore. But new ones
have started to work on that...

Michael Tuexen Tel.: +49 89 722 47210
Siemens AG Fax: +49 89 722 48212
ICN WN CC SE 7 e-mail: