[SCTP-Discussion] sctp impl and lksctp

  • From: "Garima gupta" <garima_g01 AT rediffmail.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] sctp impl and lksctp
  • Date: Sun Oct 20 14:47:01 2002

Thanks Michael for you help, As first I installed both the sctp api implementation and the sctp socket implemention and later sctp kernel implementation from sourceforge Iam now totally confused, my doubt is this that
can anyone tell me how is lksctped implemented kernel different from normal kernel on which sctp api and sctp socket implementation is installed, i mean, how are two different when one wants to compile and run some applications on two.
And will it make trouble when one installs both the implementations and lksctp like in my case.

Thanks,

garima