[SCTP-Discussion] ext_sendto() doesn't send...

  • From: "Oon Heok Kee" <oonheokkee78 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] ext_sendto() doesn't send...
  • Date: Sat Oct 26 07:52:01 2002

We've got 2 machines connected to each other via a direct connection. We're got the server and the client establishing a connection, but when the server is to send a message to the client with the ext_sendto() function, both server and client just stops there.

On Ethereal, we can see the 4-way establishment being carried out. Then everything just stops there, until a HEARTBEAT follows.

Are there some implicit problems with the ext_sendto()? We've explicitly created a struct sockaddr_in right before the function call to ensure that nothing's changed the struct along the way of the program, but nothing's ever sent.

We've looked through the sample codes provided and the man pages. We've also tried to define our struct sockaddr_in exactly the same way as the sample. Nothing worked. Please advise.

Thanks a lot!!! :)

Oon, Heok Kee

Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp