[SCTP-Discussion] "C" examples!!!

  • From: "Sumathi.Elangovan" <Sumathi.Elangovan AT uk.thalesgroup.com>
  • To: "'Thomas Dreibholz'" <dreibh AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>, "'discussion AT sctp.de'" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] "C" examples!!!
  • Date: Wed Oct 30 12:57:01 2002

Hi! Thanks for your help! I did try the server-client example within the
"cppsocket_program" and it works perfectly at the "command prompt" and the
"ide-Kdevelop 1.4". I did look into the "c" examples... and there is only a
server side examples available..."TCP_combined_server" and
"idexampletcp"...is there a client side example available. Does the examples
within the socket_programs implement association and data transfer? If I do
need to develop the client side...would it be better to use the
"TCP_combined_server" than "idexampletcp". I got a better knowledge in "c"
than "c++" and I would like to develop my application in "c". Thanks for your
help.

Regards
Sumathi Elangovan

Sumathi Elangovan
Design Engineer
Thales Research Limited
Reading
Tel: 0118 923 8272
Email :
Sumathi.Elangovan AT uk.thalesgroup.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may
not be divulged to any third party without the express permission of
the originator. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of Thales Research & Technology (UK) Ltd.