Re: [SCTP-Discussion] [Q]plz...i want socketapi that support solaris

  • From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: "Sun. NamKoong" <nksun AT october.icubetech.com>
  • Cc: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] [Q]plz...i want socketapi that support solaris
  • Date: Tue Nov 12 17:52:02 2002

The sctplib which is needed for the socketapi does NOT support
Solaris. Therefore there is also no support for socketapi under
Solaris.

Earlier versions of the sctplib were running under Solaris, so
it should be not too difficult to get that version running. The
socketapi was never compiled under Solaris.

However, Sun has a SCTP implementation available at playground.sun.com.