[SCTP-Discussion] Initial congestion window..

  • From: Torbjörn Andersson <torbjorn.andersson AT kau.se>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Initial congestion window..
  • Date: Fri Nov 29 22:02:01 2002

I'm testing as you already know your implementation of SCTP. What I find
strange is that I get a feeling that your initial congestion window is
set to 3*mtu and not 2*mtu as the RFC2960 specifies.

I'm sending you my tcpdump generated pcap file with this mail to that
you can se what I see.

Why does SCTP send 3 packets and not 2 ?

/Regards Torbjörn

  • [SCTP-Discussion] Initial congestion window.., Torbjörn Andersson, 11/29/2002