[SCTP-Discussion] MSG_EOF()

  • From: "Sumathi.Elangovan" <Sumathi.Elangovan AT uk.thalesgroup.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] MSG_EOF()
  • Date: Fri Dec 6 13:42:01 2002

Hi!
Can u set up the sndrcvinfo() for MSG_EOF flag in the sender side...I am
using sock_stream socket for both client and server...Am I right in thinking
that the EOF can only be set in the client side only when you use
SOCK_SEQPACKET socket....thanks for your help!!!!

Regards
Sumathi Elangovan

Sumathi Elangovan
Design Engineer
Thales Research Limited
Reading
Tel: 0118 923 8272
Email :
Sumathi.Elangovan AT uk.thalesgroup.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may
not be divulged to any third party without the express permission of
the originator. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of Thales Research & Technology (UK) Ltd.

  • [SCTP-Discussion] MSG_EOF(), Sumathi.Elangovan, 12/06/2002