RE: [SCTP-Discussion] assoc_change!!

  • From: Tuexen Michael <michael.tuexen AT siemens.com>
  • To: "'Sumathi.Elangovan'" <Sumathi.Elangovan AT uk.thalesgroup.com>, discussion AT sctp.de, "'Thomas Dreibholz'" <dreibh AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>
  • Subject: RE: [SCTP-Discussion] assoc_change!!
  • Date: Mon Dec 9 17:32:00 2002

there are constants defined in section 5.3.1.1
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket-05.txt

Unfortunately, we do not use the exact names of the constants but
you can find the ones we are using in ext_socket.h.

We will update the socketapi so the latest version of the ID
when a new release of the sctplib is available.

Michael Tuexen Tel.: +49 89 722 47210
Siemens AG Fax: +49 89 722 48212
ICN CP SE C 7 e-mail:
Michael.Tuexen AT siemens.com