[SCTP-Discussion] udp-style echo client in C

  • From: "P J" <przemekj AT simplusnet.pl>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] udp-style echo client in C
  • Date: Tue Feb 11 07:07:00 2003

where I can find example code of echo client in C socketapi (not cpp)?
I would like to see how to send data from client to echo server on
particular stream, i.e. stream nr 0 or 1.

I have written echo server, which works ok with sctpterminal and i have to
write client for it.

Can anybody help?

Przemek

  • [SCTP-Discussion] udp-style echo client in C, P J, 02/11/2003