[SCTP-Discussion] Connect does not return on failure...

  • From: Harold Hunt <harold_diameter AT yahoo.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Connect does not return on failure...
  • Date: Mon Mar 24 11:07:01 2003

Hello,

I am using  socketapi-1.0.1  and  sctplib-1.0.0-pre19 . When I run the cpp socket api sample programs. i.e sctpmultiserver and sctpterminal. The sctpterminal, which is an example of sctp client does not return if the sctpmultiserver is not listening. It just says "connecting...." for a long time. What could be the problem ?..Should the Connect call not return on failure ??

regards,

harold

Do you Yahoo!?