[SCTP-Discussion] 6th SCTP Interoperability Testing Event

  • From: Phillip Conrad <conrad AT acm.org>
  • To: sctp-impl AT external.cisco.com, discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] 6th SCTP Interoperability Testing Event
  • Date: Tue Apr 8 19:07:02 2003

Colleagues,
The 6th SCTP Interoperability Testing Event (what we used to call by a
word pronounced someting like "behkov") will be held Jun 1-8 at the
University of Delaware.

For more details, go to http://pel.cis.udel.edu/interop. You may also
contact Phill Conrad
<conrad AT acm.org>
to be placed on a (moderated, no spam) mailing list specifically related to
this event.

Thanks,
Phill Conrad

PS: I announced this "tentatively" at the San Francisco IETF, but the event
is now "officially on". Hope to see you in Newark DE soon!

  • [SCTP-Discussion] 6th SCTP Interoperability Testing Event, Phillip Conrad, 04/08/2003